I am currently accepting review requests. First, before you submit a request, you should read my Review Policy. For now, I'll make it easier for all of you and summarize.
What I Don't Read:
- Non-Fiction (which includes biographies)
- Gay Fiction/Nonfiction
- Religious Books
What I DO Read:
- Young Adult (I love anything YA!) Including paranormal(vampires, witches, werewolves, etc...), mystery, romance, etc....
- Adult. I'm picky about adult, but if it's an adult book that you think a YA lover would enjoy, submit it. And if you're not sure, submit it also, and I'll tell you what I think about it.
Formats I Accept:
- Ebooks: .mobi (for Kindle devices) and PDF (for my iPad)
- Physical copies (hardbacks/paperbacks) I live in the U.S., so if you're submitting a physical copy for review, you should know that.
Length of Time:
- Physical copies: These are my TOP priority, and will usually take 2 weeks for the review. I can carry physical copies around with me anywhere, which can't be said about my Kindle or IPad.
- Ebooks: These take a little long, approximately 4 weeks.
- UNLESS, if the book is an ARC then I will post the review around the release date.
If you would like me to review your book, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org